1. I’d like to get involved. Where do I start?
Take a Public Stand in your community, on your own blog or in local media through letters to the editor or op-eds.
Get connected with Stand on the Side of Love events in your area.
2. How do I find other people who want to stand on the side of love?
Use the Calendar to find an event in your area or post an event and invite local congregations.
Build Community Partnerships and collaborate with local congregations and community organizations.
Publicize your interest and efforts in your local district, diocese, or presbytery.
3. Is Standing on the Side of Love limited to only certain religions? Can non-religious people join?
Standing on the Side of Love is an inclusive, multi-faith effort that emphasizes the messages of all religions based in compassion and love.
Non-religious people who want to stand on the side of love are also welcome to get involved.
Standing on the Side of Love Resources are available for use by congregations and communities of any faith tradition.
4. How can I get a banner and t-shirts?
5. How is this related to the Unitarian Universalist Association?
The Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) is sponsoring the Standing on the Side of Love campaign to harness love’s power to stop oppression.
The UUA is a religious organization with Judeo-Christian roots and an historic commitment to justice.